Rapid IT Solutions believes that our online Visitors and Customers need to be provided clear and prominent notice regarding what personal information is being collected about them, how it will be used, whether or not it will be disclosed, and if so, to whom.
Navigational Data / Tracking
- We do not use any navigational data about where individuals come from, leave to, or go while on our Web site, and we do not disclose this to third parties. While we may collect online navigational data about where you go on our Web site, we will not use such information at the individually identifiable level. We may use navigational data in aggregate or compiled statistical form.
Information Sharing / Disclosure
- We do not normally share navigational data with outside companies. If navigational information is shared, it is expressed only in aggregate or complied statistical form; we do not disclose individual names or personal navigational information.
- We do not disclose customer contact information (such as telephone numbers or various personal identification numbers), to any third party except as required by law, or as needed to fulfill an order or deliver a product that a customer has ordered.
- We do not disclose customer credit or debit card numbers or checking account information to any third party except as required by law, or as needed to fulfill an order or deliver a product that a customer has ordered.
- In support of maintaining a safe and secure environment for credit card purchases, it is essential to our customers that we use credit card and other billing account numbers only for the fulfillment of purchases or other transactions initiated by our Customers. We do not use credit card or other billing account numbers in other ways.
- We do not release to third parties specific customer account information except to comply with valid legal process or in reasonable efforts to fulfill a transaction initiated by our Customers.
- We provide Customers with the opportunity to update or correct contact and billing information.
- We provide to our customers a means to update and ensure the accuracy of their online contact and billing information. For security reasons, we will not disclose the original information directly to the customer, but rather provide a means to re-enter changes to the information on record.
The objective of the online purchases principle is to protect the information about customer transactions and other online uses from misuse and unauthorized disclosure.
- We may use information about the kinds of products you buy from us to make other marketing offers to you, unless you tell us not to, or to personalize your visits to our Web site. We do not give out this purchase data to others except as specified below:
- We do not give out information about what individual customers purchase, except to complete the transactions or to comply with valid legal process. However, pursuant to specific contracts, we may be required provide third-parties with listings of specific groups of customers who have made purchases. Generally, this data will be aggregated and not individually identifiable, but this may not be true in all cases.
- When we facilitate a transaction which is to be fulfilled by an outside party, we will not use the specific, individually identifiable transaction information collected from a customer for purposes other than fulfilling the transaction.
We give you choices about how we use your personal information.
The objective of the choice principle is to allow customers to opt-out of future marketing offers.
- We give you choices about how the information that you provide may be used to make marketing offers to you. We provide you with a means to easily remove your contact information (like your email address) from marketing lists at any point in the future.
- We do not sell or rent customer contact information to unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes.
Safeguarding Personal Information
The objective of the safeguarding personal information principle is to assure you that we actively protect your privacy using a variety of security and controls. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
- We use state of the art technology (i.e., Secure Socket Layer, or SSL) encryption to keep customer personal information as secure as possible. We have also put in place privacy protection control systems designed to ensure that personal Customer data remains safe and private.
- We allow only authorized employees access to personal information and ensure that the access is limited by need.
- We require companies contracted as agents to adhere to confidentiality agreements to ensure that Customer information remains safe and secure.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee: We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
We will keep you informed, clearly and prominently on this page, about what we do with your personal information, and we will advise you here if we change our policy. The objective of the notice principle is to ensure that you are aware of and understand how we protect your privacy.
- We provide written notice of policy changes through prominent and ongoing disclosure.
Rapid IT Solutions Ltd.
New South Quarter
23 Whitestone Way, Croydon